Are you a Level 3 qualified nursery nurse looking for a new challenge?
Are you based in Salford with the ability to travel to other areas in Manchester?
I am working with a large nursery group who are looking for nursery staff to cover ad hoc shifts, predominantly within their Salford site, but with the opportunity for shifts in other areas close by.
Are you looking for that flexible way of working?
Read on and apply for this exciting role today!
- Friendly practitioner team.
- Supportive management team.
- Surrounded by individuals who are passionate about childcare.
- On site parking.
- Flexibility to pick up shifts as and when.
- Working predominantly in Bury with the opportunity to pick up work in other settings in a similar area covering shifts as and when required.
- Being a key member of the team and communicating at all times.
- Adhering to direction from Room Leaders.
- Maintaining a safe and stimulating environment for children.
- Conducting and planning activities in line with EYFS.
- Preparing and assisting with meal and snack times.
- Level 3 qualification or above in childcare.
- Experience working in nurseries.
- DBS on the update service - we can facilitate this if not.
- Referees willing to provide references for you.
Does this sound like something you would be interested in?
Are you interested in having an informal chat about this role?
Please call Holly today on 01925 594203 or email