Are you a qualified Nursery Practitioner looking for a flexible way of working?
Would you like to choose what days and where you work?
I am recruiting for qualified nursery staff to join our fantastic bank team and work within nurseries in the Leigh area.
- Flexibility you wouldn't get in a full time nursery role
- Ability to choose which days you are free
- Work with some of the best Early Years professionals across the area
- Learn different methods of practice and new skills
- See the environments created in a variety of different settings
- Gain fantastic experience working in early years
- Short and long term cover in nursery settings
- Joining the team on a temporary basis and adopting the daily routine
- Following the policies and procedures of the setting
- Reporting into the room leader and manager as discussed on arrival
- Working in your allocated room and conducting activities with the children
- Experience of working in a nursery setting
- Level 2 or 3 qualification in Early Years or equivalent
- DBS registered to the update service (or willing to carry out a new check)
- References covering the last 2 years of employment
- Flexibility to cover various shifts over different days
- Passionate about working in early years and making a difference
This is a fantastic role for someone looking to gain different experiences working in nurseries.
If you are interested in applying, please submit your CV today or call Holly on 01772 808010.
I look forward to hearing from you!