Are you enthusiastic about working with young children and looking for a new position within an OFSTED rated 'Good' Nursery?
Are you nursery trained to level 3 or above with the enthusiasm and passion for working in Early Years?
I am recruiting for a fantastic nursery in Prestwich who are looking for a new member to join their team.
The ideal person should be Early Years trained with experience of working within a nursery for at least one year with the motivation and drive to really make a difference working with young children.
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Fantastic team to work alongside.
- Career progression opportunities.
- Training provided.
- Well renowned nursery group with great reputation.
- Working with children in the early years of their education.
- Assessing and observing children in line with EYFS.
- Following the policies and procedures of the setting.
- Maintaining a safe and stimulating environment for children.
- Encouraging learning through play and promoting a happy environment.
- Following safeguarding procedures at all times.
- Working with the team and reporting to room leaders when required.
- Planning and conducting activities with children.
- Preparing and assisting with meal and snack times.
- General personal care of children where required.
- Experience of working in a nursery setting.
- Open mind and passion for childcare.
- Relevant childcare qualification of Level 3 or above.
- DBS on the update service - we can facilitate this if not.
- Dedication and commitment to the hours that nursery entails.
Does the above sound like you?
Are you interested in applying?
Please call Holly on 01925 594203 or email for more information attaching your CV with detailed descriptions of your experience in Early Years.
All applications are subject to an enhanced DBS check with appropriate referencing including full childcare and most recent employer.