Early Years Assistant
Do you love working with children but not sure how to go about getting more experience?
Have you finished an Early Years relevant course at college or university, seeking permanent work but not quite found anything yet?
Why not work with an Early Years specialist consultant who will give you work on a flexible day to day basis, meaning you get experience in a variety of Early Years settings?
This work is not just helping out for the day in a nursery, it's a chance to shine and open up opportunities for yourself by really showing them what you can do.
I have immediate opportunities in the Wigan area for the right candidate.
- Covering day to day requirements within various nurseries.
- Adapting to the routines, policies and procedures of the setting.
- Working effectively alongside the permanent practitioners and reporting to the Room Leader.
- Some shifts are pre-booked but there is some element of on the day calls due to emergencies and sicknesses that may arise.
- The shifts can vary from full days, to mornings or afternoons - the nursery only need cover where they would be out of ratio so they can book part days too.
Why work with me?
- I will always keep in touch and offer work as and when it comes in.
- I will go out and speak with new nurseries in your area to find work on the days you are free.
- I will give honest feedback from settings to ensure you are kept well informed on your performance.
What I ask from you:
- Keep me updated with your availability, if it changes just let me know.
- Answer your phone, even if it is just to tell me you aren't free anymore.
- Be proactive when you go into work at one of my nursery settings, be the person they ask for when they have future requirements.
- Be honest about what time you can arrive at the setting, I can always manage time on your behalf.
You should have appropriate childcare references and experience, an Early Years qualification and a DBS on the update service (or willing to carry out a new one) please only submit your CV if you meet the criteria.
Please apply if you are interested or give me a call on 01925 594203 for more information.