Cover Supervisor - Wigan
£60-£70 per day, dependant on experience.
Are you a graduate who is considering a career in teaching?
Do you have a passion for working with young people or Secondary School age?
Would you benefit from paid experience delivering a range of subjects?
If you have answered yes to the above, then we want to talk to you.
Cover Supervisor responsibilities:
- Deliver pre-set work in the usual teacher's absence.
- Keep the students on task and manage behaviour.
- Collect the work at the end of the lesson and ensure the classroom is tidy.
What Cover Supervisor's DON'T do:
- Cover Supervisors do not need to plan their own lessons.
- They do not need to mark papers or assignments.
- They do not need to have a formal teaching qualification.
If you are interested in this position then please apply to the role or call Mark at Integra for more information.