Cover Supervisor - Wigan
Integra People are looking to recruit a Cover Supervisor who can work in a Secondary School in the Wigan area. This is an ongoing vacancy where the successful applicant will be able to choose which days they work as long as they are available around 2-3 days per week.
- Covering classes in the absence of the Class Teacher.
- Handing out worksheets which have been provided by the School.
- Ensuring the students are staying on task.
- Experience working at a School with a great reputation in the area.
- Good rates of pay, paid on a weekly basis.
- Opportunities to Integra's other vacancies.
- Experience working with children/young people in another role.
- Availability to work during school hours.
- A DBS certificate (or be willing to apply for one).
Please apply now or call Mark at Integra People for more information.