1:1 Science Tutor
Integra People are looking for Tutors who can deliver Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4 Science sessions on a 1:1 basis to students across the Bury area.
This particular vacancy is working with a handful of Secondary Schools in Bury who have identified a group of students who would benefit from 1:1 Tuition focusing on Science specific topics.
This role would suit a Science Teacher or Tutor who has experience working with students on a 1:1 basis, perhaps in offsite tuition or school-based interventions up to GCSE level.
- Flexible working hours (usually 2 hours per day per assigned student).
- Support network from Integra's staff who have vast experience working with KS3/4 students.
- Dedicated Consultant, available on-call 24/7.
- Offer of other vacancies alongside these assignments to allow for as much, or as little work as you want.
- Holistic support of the student(s) you are assigned to.
- Planning and delivering Science sessions.
- Providing weekly reports to allow all parties involved visibility of what work is being completed, feedback on behaviour and engagement.
To Apply, You Must Have:
- QTS and/or experience working with students delivering Science at KS3/4.
- Strong organisational skills and be able to provide the brief reports before the weekly deadlines.
- Behaviour management skills to be able to work with a range of students in various school settings.
These roles are highly rewarding for caring individuals who can help turn students' lives around. 1:1 Tutors are the key to these students achieving on an academic level whilst ensuring they also learn life skills. If you are passionate about this type of work, please apply online now!