1:1 Primary Tutor - Golborne area.
Integra People are looking to recruit a Primary Tutor to support a Key Stage 2 student on a 1:1 basis, in a face-to-face capacity in the Golborne area. This vacancy is funded by the school for 1 hour per week currently, but that may increase as the relationship builds between the young person and the successful applicant.
- Build a positive relationship, quickly with the young person to assist with the pupil's development in reading, writing and maths.
- Liaise with the school, agency and carer(s) to ensure sessions are organised and work is set to the correct level.
- Provide a brief weekly feedback form to document the progression in attainment, engagement and behaviour.
- QTS or equivalent teaching qualification/experience.
- DBS certificate on the Update Service or be willing to apply for one.
- Experience working with pupils at a Key Stage 2 level.
- Good, hourly rates of pay (paid weekly).
- The opportunity to accept other, similar work via Integra People.
- Regular support from an experienced consultant with over 10 years working in the industy.
Please apply now or call Mark at Integra People for more information.