- Communicate and co-ordinate with internal departments to prioritise and exceed customer expectation.
- Perform all duties associated with importing and exporting to foreign countries, preparing required documents such as commercial invoices, export declarations and associated documents.
- Organising and planning of shipping workload around customer cut offs and carrier collection times.
- Responsible for the end to end invoices process.
- Flexibility regarding working hours is essential.
Some previous experience would be beneficial however is not essential as full training and support will be provided. The candidate should be well organized with strong communication skills and have keen motivation to provide efficient support in a busy environment. Having experience in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint would be beneficial for this position.
Job Type: Full-time