You will be responsible to ensure customers around the world receive their orders correctly and in a timely manner. This responsibility includes a completion of stock and urgent orders, invoicing and associated customs documentation. Work in close relations with the warehouse, customer services and carriers to ensure on time ship and overall customer satisfaction.
Job Duties include:
- Work with customers and shipping / freight forwarding companies to ensure cost effective and timely delivery of products for both exports and imports.
- Perform all duties associated with importing and exporting to foreign countries, preparing required documents such as commercial invoices, export declarations and associated documents.
- Communicate and co-ordinate with internal departments to prioritise and exceed customer expectation.
- Ensure SOX,DFT and Global Trade & VAT compliance through NES Management
- Organising and planning of shipping workload around customer cut offs and carrier collection times.
- Responsible for the end to end invoicing process
- Flexibility regarding working hours is essential
Please note: These duties defined in the job description are not exhaustive and may be subject to future amendments to support business needs.
if you would like to be considered please send your CV or alternatively contact myself Kim on 01248 668 700.