Are you a Healthcare Professional looking for exciting opportunities to work full/part time within various settings across Liverpool, Cheshire and Greater Manchester?
Integra Poeple are always on the look out for top talent within the Healthcare Industry. We can offer full/part time- days, nights and weekend work available.
Duties and Responsibilities:-
- Provide person centred care
- Provide personal care
- Assist with meal times
- Work alongside the Nurse on charge to provide quality care to each individual
- Complete daily records - Fluid, weight etc
- Communicating with all residents ensuring they are well respected within their home
- Responsible for the safety of all residents
- General housekeeping duties
- Maintain and safe and welcoming environment
- Administration of Medication
- 1-2-1 Support
- Promote independant living/wellbeing
- Assit with appointments etc
- To adhere to health and safty policies and procedures
- Duty to ensure all service users are safe
What we are looking for:-
- Caring and compassionate
- Excellent communication/written skills
- Understanding of person centred care
- Dedication and commitment
- Excellent care deliverance
- Excellent Timekeeping
- Friendly approach
- Up to date DBS
- Driving License (Own Car) Prefferred.
- 6 months experience within a Healthcare setting
- Mandatory training
- Committed to work days, nights and weekends.
- References from current/previous employer
What we offer you:-
- Mandatory up date training
- Excellent rates of pay
- A professional service
Integra People are always on the look out, to find the best HCA's out there. If this is you. Please contact Joseph at Integra People today!