Responsibilities include but are not limited to
- To maintain a high-quality service working in partnership with colleagues to manage services.
- To ensure compliance with support development, training, supervision and all support policies and procedures.
- To ensure the delivery of safe, personalised services to each individual service user through assessment, person centred planning and regular outcome focused reviews of services.
- To ensure the service is appropriately resourced with the right number of suitably qualified, skilled and experienced staff.
- To oversee the co-ordination of care workers across all areas.
- To produce monthly management reports and attend senior management team and board meetings.
- To manage a large staff team both involved in the management and direct provision of the service.
- To be routinely involved in a range of human resources/staff management duties.
- To ensure that staff are trained for the roles and responsibilities.
- To arrange and attend regular service planning meetings with service delivery teams.
- To implement systems to ensure healthy working practices and that staff receive relevant information.
- To ensure that all staff are familiar with and work in line with policies and procedures.
- To offer advice, support and guidance to staff at all levels.
- To implement and maintain an effective quality assurance programme to promote high quality, best practice and continuous improvement of services in line with Filey Care and support quality assurance policies.
- To deliver services effectively and efficiently and have clear monitoring procedures and processes in place to ensure standards are continually met.
- To ensure good and safe practice in all activities relating to service user care by implementing systems to guide, monitor and evaluate care and services provided.
- To resolve all complaints in accordance with complaints & compliments policy.
- To implement governance framework to continuously improve services care and support.
- To evaluate services through regular review, annual service user questionnaires, analysis of complaints and compliments.
Skills and Experience:
- Level 5 Diploma in Leadership & Management in Health & Social Care
- Substantial experience of operating in a supervisory or management capacity in a care environment
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Excellent CQC knowledge and management experience within residential, supported living or nursing services
- Proven ability to lead, motivate and mentor a team, delegate effectively and promote excellent client relationships
If you are interested in this role and have the relevant experience, please contact Liv on 01925 839 823 or email