Are you an experienced Montessori Nursery Manager looking for a new challenge?
I am recruiting for the role of Nursery Manager for a lovely Montessori setting in the Bowes Park, N22 area who are seeking a passionate and strong leader to join the team.
As Nursery Manager you will be a part of a lovely nursery family and will have a strong support network around you.
Nursery Manager Role requirements:
- Level 4 Montessori Diploma and experience in a Montessori setting.
- NVQ Level 3 Childcare, Learning and Development (or an equivalent Early Years Qualification)
- Passion for sustainability and providing a natural and healthy environment for children to grow.
- Ideally have Forest School experience as the setting holds forest sessions two days per week.
- Have a good understanding of the EYFS and OFSTED standards
- Have at least 2 years previous experience working with Children and managing teams and the daily running of a Nursery
- Have a good understanding of all safeguarding and child protection procedures
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate who wants to join a fantastic company who really value their staff wellbeing and development.
Are you interested in applying for this exciting role?
Please submit your CV or get in touch today with Holly at Integra today on 01772 808010 for a confidential chat.