Mobile Application Developer - iOS and Android platforms - Bracknell
Salary £40 to 65k with Full Benefits Package
We are currently working with a very established Software Company who are looking to add to their Mobile Application Development team as part of their strategic growth and expansion to support their global customer base.
To build effective applications to compliment the existing wider software our client offer. Specifically you will be developing applications for mobile phones and tablets to enhance and augment services provided and supported by our client. From design, development, testing, deployment and maintaining up-to-date applications and services. You will help enable the business to deliver mission-critical communications solutions for customers via devices running iOS and Android.
- Understand the client requirements and designing appropriate solutions
- Write code in appropriate languages and toolsets, principally targeting iOS and Android devices
- Design Architecture of new application components and API's
- Develop applications to certify on 3rd party marketplaces, e.g. iOS App Store, Google Play
- Use our clients approved methodology/process Agile
- Thoroughly test new features and developments to make sure they perform the desired task correctly in all cases.
- Work with the QA teams/processes to validate builds ready for launch
Education, Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in a STEM, Computer Science or related subject
- Minimum of two years' experience developing commercial projects/applications for either iOS or Android.
- Good experience in relevant programming languages (JAVA, Python, Objective C, C )
- Experience of working in an Agile environment
- Experience in source control, in particular GIT
- Demonstrable portfolio in a recognised market place, like Apple App Store
- Experience in developing containerising applications with Docker and using orchestration such as Docker Swarm or Kubernetes
For more information about this Mobile Applications Developer position please contact Colin at Ataris Search on 01925 839829.