Days and Night available, with either full time or part time hours
IMMEDIATE STARTS AVAILABLE FOR SUITABLE CANDIDATES!
Integra People is a specialist recruitment consultancy, providing quality permanent, contract and temporary staffing solutions to clients from our wide network of UK offices.
I am currently looking for a number of Support Workers for my clients based in Wirral and the surrounding areas. The units themselves provide care to service users within the following sectors: autism support, mental health support, residential support, hostel support, learning disability support and support with physical disabilities.
I am looking people who are passionate about what they do and are outgoing and confident in using their own initiative. Day to Day duties may include:
- Implementing care plans
- Personal care tasks
- Providing medication
- Supporting with appointments
- Supervising visits
- Offering support with daily tasks & teaching life skills.
I am looking for people with the following experience:
- Minimum 6 months experience working within the care industry
- Relevant mandatory training - NVQ, Care certificate
- Current enhanced DBS registered on the Update Service (or be willing to complete a DBS application)
- Right to work in the UK
- Immediate Starts Available!
For more information on this position and any others please call Ash on 01925 839 820 or email