Responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Create a caring and understanding relationship with service users.
- To promote effective communication and relationships with Service users.
- Manual handline
- Personal care
- Community support for service users
Skills and Experience:
- Caring, hardworking, reliable, and flexible approach.
- Good level of literacy and communication skills.
- Able to undertake and benefit from training.
- Able to work as part of a team.
- A good knowledge base of the needs of the people with disability.
- 6 months previous experience in a similar role
- DBS Update service registered
- Relevant certifications and qualifications and mandatory training e.g. safeguarding, basic life support
- Right to work in the UK
Immediate starts are available once clearance is completed, long term bookings and flexible hours to suit you.
If you are interested in this role and have the relevant experience, please contact Liv on 01925 839 823 or email