Responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Create a caring and understanding relationship with service users.
- To promote effective communication and relationships with Service users and work colleagues.
- To ensure the children are enjoying good physical and mental health and living a healthy lifestyle.
- Keeping service users safe, free from harm and neglect.
- Ensuring service users are enjoying and achieving, getting the most out of life and developing skills for adulthood.
- Assist with field days of children which may include swimming, bowling, cinema trips, discos, youth clubs and other activities.
Skills and Experience:
- Caring, hardworking, reliable, and flexible approach.
- Good level of literacy and communication skills.
- Able to undertake and benefit from training.
- Able to work as part of a team.
- A good knowledge base of the needs of the people with disability.
- 6 months previous experience in a similar role
- DBS Update service registered
- Relevant certifications and qualifications and mandatory training e.g. safeguarding, basic life support
- Right to work in the UK
Immediate starts are available once clearance is completed, long term bookings and flexible hours to suit you.
If you are interested in this role and have the relevant experience, please contact Liv on 01925 839 823 or email