Integra People is a specialist recruitment consultancy, providing quality permanent, contract and temporary staffing solutions to clients from our wide network of UK offices.
Our client is looking to recruit a 2 staff nurses to work nights in a purpose built 45 bedded nursing home in Haydock, St Helens. We have a permanent 33 or 44 hour night contract available.
As a nurse you will be expected to but not restricted too:
- Provide effective leadership in ensuring nursing standards and practices are adhered to
- Support the management team to ensure that all nursing and care staff understand their roles and are working within the homes policies and procedures promoting excellent practice in line with CQC standards.
- Demonstrate an ability to influence good practice and address poor performance appropriately and ensure the home manager is aware.
- Support Management team ensuring that staff regularly receive staff supervisions.
- Support the learning and development of all staff by acting as a mentor to nursing and care staff.
- Complete and carry out care/treatment plans.
- Assess the needs of the residents, ensuring that their care plans support and reflect their needs.
The successful candidate must have:
- Be Registered with the NMC and have an active PIN Number
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to lead, motivate and mentor a team, delegate effectively and promote excellent customer relationships
Salary for this role is £30,888 - £41,184 based on 33-44 contract.
For more information about this exciting new role please call Leanne Irving on 01925 839 820