We are currently recruiting for enthusiastic senior healthcare assistants to work days. It is a purpose built home that specialises in care for older people and dementia in Liverpool. You will play a vital role in supporting older people and adults with dementia.
As a Senior Healthcare Assistant you will be responsible for but not restricted too:
- Meet the physical, social and emotional needs of each individual service user in a way that respects the dignity of the individual and promotes independence.
- Lead on the responsibility of service users individual care documentation ensuring a person centred approach.
- Provide effective leadership for care staff through supervision, support and mentoring in all aspects of care.
- Work effectively with others within the home to ensure that service users' needs are met
- Responsible with the team for the preparation, implementation, review and update of all service users care plans in line with their personal wishes.
- Administer prescribed medication to residents and assist in the management of an effective system for the safe control and administration of medication in accordance with policy and procedures.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Experience as a Senior Healthcare Assistant
- NVQ Level 3 Health & Social Care
- Medication Trained
The salary for this role is up to £18,434 which equates to £8.78-£9.09 per hour. You also get enhancements for working weekends and an additional £1 per hour overtime.
Please call Leanne Irving on 07983 200 945 for more information about this exciting new role.