I have a fantastic permanent opportunity for an experienced Senior Healthcare Assistant to join a well established organisation within the field of healthcare, who pride themselves in delivering the highest quality of care to elderly service users.
You will be running the nightshifts with the support of the RGN, allocating duties to a team of experience care assistant.
You will be responsible for the administration and accurate log of all medication.
You will need to share the values of the organisation which focus on protecting dignity, promoting wellbeing and working in a person-centred manner at all times. Experience of caring for those with dementia is highly desirable.
You will be required to work 3 Nights per week some flexibility is avilable for suitable candidates
Competitive salary dependant on experience. Training can be given to the right candidate.
You must have
- Right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months previous paid experience working in a care environment in the UK within the last 3 years as a senior carer
- Referee contact details for your current place of work, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability, and for all employments in the past 18 months or your 3 most recent jobs
- NVQ3 / SVQ3 in Health and Social Care with medication certificate (to take Senior HCA shifts)
- Evidence of completed medication training