We have an exciting opportunity for experienced and passionate RGN's for our Nursing and Care Home Clients based within the St Helens Area.
You will be supporting care teams as we make a difference to the residents we support, providing a high standard of person-centred care. We are looking for people who are passionate about what they do and are outgoing and confident in using their own initiative.
We can support you with flexible working patterns alongside weekly pay and your own dedicated consultant who will be supporting you as you support the people we care for.
Day to Day duties:
- Managing a patients healthcare plan
- Checking temperature, blood pressure, pulse and other vital signs
- Administration and maintenance of records in relation to medication
- Checking for infections, bedsores and wounds on the service users
- Dressing or redressing wounds and assessing the healing progress
- Developing and improving healthcare plans
- Providing any palliative care necessary
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Minimum 6 months experience as a RGN
- Wants to make a difference to the people we support
- Having experience with Dementia Care would be desirable
- Having a caring and passionate nature especially for caring for the elderly
- Right to work in the UK
- Current DBS on the update service (we will support you if don't have a DBS )
- Can provide proof of your COVID vaccinations
Immediate starts are available to the right candidate.
If you are interested in this role or know anyone who would be, please contact Liv on 01-925-839-820 or email olivia. styles @ integrapeople. com