Registered Nurse £22 to £30
As a Nurse you will benefit from:
- Excellent pay rates
- A choice of PAYE/Umberella
- Nurse lead recruitment process
- Weekly pay
- Nurse lead forums to discuss subjects of your choice, ensuring you have the opportunity to achieve relevant CPD opportunities and areas to development
- 24 hour Registered Nurse support
- Registered Nurse in house trainers delivering clinical courses to support and enhance your practice, ensuring you have opportunities to achieve CPD and skill development.
As a Nurse you will be expected too:
- Provide effective leadership in ensuring nursing standards and practices are adhered to
- Practice in line with NMC standards
- Support and undertake clinical risk assessments.
- Liaise with the MDT team to ensure continuity of care
- Demonstrate an ability to influence good practice
- Assess the needs of our service users, ensuring that their care plans support and reflect their needs.
The successful candidate must have:
- Current valid NMC registration
- You will need excellent clinical skills and the confidence to work with several different clients
- A minimum of 12 months experience
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills