RGN - required for a nursing home - Wirral based
Hours: 36 or 48 per week (3 or 4 shifts)
Salary: £ 30 - 40k! per annum depending on 3 or 4 shifts completed per week
As a Nurse you have experience of working as a nurse ideally within a care home environment with the responsibility for leading a team of care staff. Duties is to ensure the delivery of an excellent standard of care, which promotes independence and dignity and positively enhances the lives of individuals in our care.
- Develop the skills of the care team
- Promote and maintain a high standard of nursing care
- To ensure effective induction of all staff, together with clinical supervision of trained staff, mentorship and assessment of student nurses and induction of new care staff.
- To work within the NMC Code of Professional Conduct and the Commission for Social Care Inspection standards.
- Provide inspiring leadership to nursing and care colleagues and oversee the delivery of high quality care.
- Conform to the latest guidelines, maintain the highest levels of clinical governance, whilst regularly auditing practices and procedures.
- A strong passion and commitment to enhance the service. A positive and flexible attitude and wholly adopt a person centred ethos, exhibiting empathy and a desire to make a difference.
- Hold a current Nurse pin
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Have a clear and thorough knowledge of the CQC standards.
- Must have experience at supervisory level within a nursing home.
- Working within a well-established team
- Training and development
- Free parking and meals
- Uniform provided
- Paid breaks