Registered General Nurse
Registered Mental Nurse
Location: Southport - Days & Nghts available.
The successful candidate (RGN or RMN) will be dedicated, warm and compassionate. You will need excellent, communication, literacy, observational and clinical skills and be self-reliant in leading a small team of care staff.
We are looking for Nurses who are flexible in their approach to working and keen to learn and develop their skills. Our client offer a great career experience and also progression.
The successful candidate will ensure the promotion of high standards of nursing care, by ensuring all staff are supervised appropriately and the shift runs in a smooth and efficient manner. You will perform all general nursing duties, following CQC and NMC guidelines, and report to the home manager, update care plans and administer safe medication. You will provide a high standard of care and work within a team as well as on your own initiative.
Benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive induction and on-going training
- Career development opportunities
- Excellent work environment
- Free parking on site
- Free uniform
- 6 weeks of paid annual leave
- All applicants will be subject to satisfactory references and all employees are checked against the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS)