Integra People is a specialist recruitment consultancy, providing quality permanent, contract and temporary staffing solutions to clients from our wide network of UK offices.
We are currently looking for a number of Residential Support Workers for my client based in St Helens. The unit provides care to young adults between the ages of 10-18 years old. The young adults have some challenging behaviour, learning disabilities and autism.
The ideal candidate needs to be passionate about working with young adults and have a clear understanding of working with service users who have challenging behaviour.
Duties will include but not be restricted too:
- Implementing care plans
- Personal care tasks
- Providing medication
- Supporting with appointments
- Supervising visits
- Offering support with daily tasks & teaching life skills
You will need to have:
- Minimum 6 months experience working with young adults
- Experience working with challenging behaviour
- MAPA training or Intervention training would be an advantage but not essential
- Relevant mandatory training - NVQ or Care certificate
- Current enhanced DBS registered on the Update Service (or be willing to complete a DBS application)
- Right to work in the UK
- Immediate starts available
Days or nights available and full time hours or part time hours available depending on your prefernece.
For more information on this exciting new position please call Ash on 01925 839 820 or 07985 806 193.