Residential Childcare Worker - St Helens
Integra People are looking for a Residential Childcare Worker to work on a permanent basis for a well-respected organisation in the St Helens area. The successful applicant will be an enthusiastic and knowledgeable member of staff who has the ability to commit to the shift pattern.
- Support young people with emotional and behavioural difficulties between the ages of 11-17.
- Assist the service users with daily tasks, keeping to their routine and supporting them emotionally.
- Usual tasks such as light cleaning duties as expected.
- Level 3 in a Residential Childcare related field (or working towards).
- DBS certificate (or be willing to apply for one).
- Minimum of 6 months experience working in a similar position.
- Good hourly rates of pay with a good sleep-in rate.
- Hours of work include days and sleep-ins which means a good amount of time 'off shift'.
- Well-established and supportive organisation with a good reputation in the area.
Please apply now or contact Mark at Integra People for more information.