Registered Nurse Nights RGN
We care currently seeking a compassionate and experienced Registered Nurse for Nights to provide general nursing, dementia care and respite end of life care in a 62 bed care home in Hoylake. As a Night Registered Nurse, you will be responsible for ensuring that high quality care is delivered to residents throughout the night.
- Administering medication and treatments
- Performing nursing assessments, care planning and documentation
- Providing emotional support and comfort residents and their families
- Monitoring residents vital signs and responding to any change in their condition
- Collaborating with other healthcare professionals to ensure the provision of comprehensive care
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date records of all resident care activities
- Providing supervision and guidance to care staff as required
- Active registration with the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) as a Registered Nurse
- Experience working in a care home setting
- Have a strong sense of compassion and empathy
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work night shifts on a regular basis
- An enhanced DBS, which can be applied for upon registration
We offer competitive rates of pay and access to online training.
If you are a dedicated and passionate Registered Nurse looking to make a difference in the lives of residents, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your CV for consideration.