Integra People is a specialist recruitment consultancy, providing quality contract, temporary, and permanent staffing solutions to clients from our wide network of UK offices.
Our client is looking to recruit an Staff Nurse (RGN/RMN/RNLD) to work days in a 55 bedded care home with nursing in Toxteth, Liverpool.
As a nurse you will be expected to:
* Provide effective leadership in ensuring nursing standards and practices are adhered too.
* Support the Management to ensure that all nursing and care staff understand their roles and are working within the homes policies and procedures promoting excellent practice in line with CQC standards.
* Demonstrate an ability to influence good practice and address poor performance appropriately and ensure the line manager is aware.
* Support Management in ensuring that staff regularly receive staff supervisions whether this is individually or in groups as per the homes policy.
* Support the learning and development of all staff by acting as a mentor to nursing and care staff.
* Complete and carry out treatment plans.
* Assess the needs of our residents, ensuring that their care plans support and reflect their needs.
The successful candidate must have:
* Be Registered with the NMC and have an active PIN Number
* Excellent communication skills
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Proven ability to lead, motivate and mentor a team, delegate effectively and promote excellent customer relationships
Salary for this role is £29,016 - £38,688 based on 36-48 contract
For more information about this exciting new role please call Leanne Irving on 01925 839 820