Full Time - 40 Hours
Integra People is a specialist recruitment consultancy, providing quality permanent, contract and temporary staffing solutions to clients from our wide network of UK offices.
One of our clients are currently looking for a Registered Manager for one of their residential services. This is an amazing opportunity for a passionate and enthusiastic manager looking for a challenging new role and someone who thrives for success!
The unit itself is a residential service for adults with learning disabilities, mental health and some challenging behavior. The core basis to the unit is to deliver person centered care, ensuring that each individual is involved in the decision making of their care plan and support package.
Duties include but not restricted too;
- Maintain a person centered, flexible and personalized service that promotes privacy, dignity, independence and preferences of clients
- Ensuring that the team of support staff are promoting independent living
- Ensuring safe practice guidelines are followed and safeguarding policies and procedures are adhered to
- Liaising with outside services or family members regarding the wellbeing of the residents
- Promote adequate supervision and care of service users taking steps to ensure that all service users are helped to retain their individuality and dignity
- Monitor and implement the care plans of the service users with their planned and delivered care
We are looking for someone with the following experience;
- Professional qualification in management g RMA, Level 4 NVQ or Level 5 Diploma
- A passion for delivering person centered care
- Experience within a managerial role with Physical and Learning Disabilities
- Excellent CQC knowledge and management experience within residential or supported living services
- Proven ability to lead, motivate and mentor a team
- The client would consider a strong deputy manager looking for the next step up
The salary for the role is circa £25,000 plus additional bonus
- 25 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Bonus Scheme
For more information about this exciting new role please Elle on 0 1 9 2 5 8 3 9 8 2 0.