Integra People is a specialist recruitment consultancy, providing quality permanent, contract and temporary staffing solutions to clients from our wide network of UK offices.
We are looking for an exceptionally experienced manager who is able to lead a large modern-purpose built residential home in Liverpool. They must be a highly motivated, dedicated professional who can offer an excellent level of care to our residents and provide a positive working environment for our staff.
As a Registered Manager you will be expected too:
- Ensuring safe practice guidelines are followed and safeguarding policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Manage the Home within an agreed budget.
- Responsible for carrying out all relevant forms of care and for ensuring the effective safe co-ordination of the daily activities within the home.
- Supervise and assess all staff and keep records of same.
- Establish and sustain a staff support system.
- Prepare and manage a duty rota.
- Provide adequate supervision and care of residents, taking steps to ensure that all residents are helped to retain their individuality and dignity.
- Ensure that all medical care is given and regular visits by medical personnel are arranged.
- Ensure that all house staff are conversant with policies relating to fire evacuation of the Home, Health and Safety at Work, accidents and incidents.
- Ensure a balanced and varied diet is provided with choice available.
- Ensure the maintenance, up-keep and development of the Homes premises and grounds.
- General maintenance and up-keep of Home, furniture, fittings, plant and equipment.
- Ensure that all care staff understand their roles and are working within the homes policies and procedures promoting excellent practice in line with CQC standards.
Salary for this role is £42,805 to £45,351 depending on experience.