We are looking for Registered Manager for a 40 bed residential home based in Southport.
You would ideally be an experienced registered manager within in a similar role with your Level 5 NVQ qualification.
You will take responsibility for the day-to-day running of the home, providing high standard of care for residents whilst assisting these residents to live as full and independent a life.
- Putting the needs and wellbeing of residents first, delivering outstanding customer care for them and their relatives
- Manage all aspects of the home, managing budgets, taking responsibility for the operating profit of the home, and ensuring regulatory compliance is maintained across all relevant areas.
- Create and develop strong internal and external relationships, ensure these relationships are maintained to promote good communications with Clients, Relatives, Staff Members and any other concerned bodies.
- Maintain the necessary records as per Company guidelines.
- Ensure audits are completed as per company policies
- Ensuring staffing levels are maintained
- Ensuring the care staff are working to the highest possible care standards, promoting safe working practice at all times.
- Monitor and organise Holiday leave
- Monitor and control sickness absence
- Ensure supervision/appraisals of staff are completed
- Manage the Company's Discipline and Dismissal policies and procedures
- Implement and initiate training for all Staff Members
- Determine training needs of all staff, preparing and maintaining a training profile and records
Benefits Package includes:
- Career development opportunities
- Excellent work environment
- Paid DBS
- Free parking
- 5.6 weeks of paid annual leave
- Pension scheme
Please apply below to be considered for this role.