Integra People is a specialist recruitment consultancy, providing quality contract, temporary, and permanent staffing solutions to clients from our wide network of UK offices.
Our client is looking to recruit 3 RGNs to work days in a 50 bedded care home with nursing in Bootle, Merseyside.
As a nurse you will be expected to:
- Provide effective leadership in ensuring nursing standards and practices are adhered to
- Support the Management to ensure that all nursing and care staff understand their roles and are working within the homes policies and procedures promoting excellent practice in line with CQC standards.
- Demonstrate an ability to influence good practice and address poor performance appropriately and ensure the line manager is aware.
- Support Management in ensuring that staff regularly receive staff supervisions whether this is individually or in groups as per the homes policy.
- Support the learning and development of all staff by acting as a mentor to nursing and care staff.
- Complete and carry out treatment plans
- Assess the needs of our residents, ensuring that their care plans support and reflect their needs
The successful candidate must have:
- Be Registered with the NMC and have an active PIN Number
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven ability to lead, motivate and mentor a team, delegate effectively and promote excellent customer relationships
Salary for this role is £18,304 - £36,608 - we have a 22, 33 or 44 hour contract available for days.
- Annual NMC Renewal Fees paid
- Re-validation Assistance
- Simply Health Cash Plan
- Pension Scheme
- Preceptorship Scheme available
- Excellent overtime rates
- 2 free uniforms
For more information about this exciting new role please call Leanne Irving on 0 1 9 2 5 8 3 9 8 2 0