Registered Manager required for a childrens residential home based in the Woolton area of Liverpool.
Salary:28k - £30K
Location: Woolton L25
Job Purpose and Role:
To effectively and efficiently manage a dedicated home. To work within and ensure effective delivery of the main responsibilities and key areas identified within the role of a manager, within a specialised residential setting catering for young people who may display challenging and disruptive behaviours.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCES
- Minimum of 2 Years' experience of working with young people in a residential setting.
- NVQ5 in management or working towards
- Demonstrable Experience of managing people in a residential setting.
- Experience of monitoring, recording and reporting.
- Working on own initiative when required.
- Leadership and motivation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills both oral and written.
- Effective Team Working, understanding & practise.
- Considerable evidence of working with young people in a residential setting.
- Evidence of management at a senior level within a residential setting.
- Evidence of staff/team management on a regular basis.
- Budget management including monitoring, recording & reporting.
- Good written & oral communication.
Please apply below with your current CV