We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced and passionate Healthcare Assistant for our client based in the Liverpool area. Working for a renowned client in a large care home with a range of service users, I am looking people who are passionate about what they do and are outgoing and confident in using their own initiative. Day to Day duties:
I am looking for someone with the following experience:
- Minimum 6 months experience as a Health Care Assistant previously
- Relevant mandatory training - safeguarding, First Aid, Moving and Handling, Medication
- Current enhanced DBS registered on the Update Service
- Creating and implementing care plans
- Temperature and pulse measurements as and when required
- Offering support with the administration of medications.
- All aspects of personal care including washing, bathing and dressing
- Right to work in the UK
- Immediate Starts Available!