We have an exciting opportunity for experienced and passionate Healthcare Assistants for our Nursing and Care Home Clients based within the Liverpool Area.
You will be supporting care teams as we make a difference to the residents we support, providing a high standard of person-centred care. We are looking for people who are passionate about what they do and are outgoing and confident in using their own initiative.
We can support you with flexible working patterns alongside weekly pay and your own dedicated consultant who will be supporting you as you support the people we care for.
Day to Day duties:
- Talking and building relationships with residents to make them feel as comfortable as possible.
- Supporting residents with personal care including washing, bathing, and dressing
- Assisting with mealtimes
- Assisting with daily activities
- Supporting Temperature and pulse measurements as and when required
- Offering support with the administration of medications.
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Minimum 6 months experience as a Health Care Assistant previously
- Wants to make a difference to the people we support
- Having experience with Dementia Care would be desirable
- Having a caring and passionate nature especially for caring for the elderly
- Right to work in the UK
- Current DBS on the update service (we will support you if don't have a DBS )
- Can provide proof of your COVID vaccinations
Immediate starts are available to the right candidate.
If you are interested in this role or know anyone who would be, please contact Liv on 01-925-839-820 or email olivia. styles @ integrapeople. com