We are currently recruiting for enthusiastic healthcare assistants to work days. It is a purpose built home that specialises in care for older people and dementia in Liverpool. You will play a vital role in supporting older people and adults with dementia.
As a Healthcare Assistant you will be responsible for but not restricted too:
- Meet the physical, social and emotional needs of each individual service user in a way that respects the dignity of the individual and promotes independence.
- Assist with the responsibility of service users individual care documentation ensuring a person centred approach.
- Ensure you have full understanding of the daily routine and procedures of the home and work within them.
- Work effectively with others within the home to ensure that service users' needs are met.
- Ensuring that anti-discriminatory practices are promoted and maintained throughout the home.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Experience as a Healthcare Assistant
- NVQ Level 2 Health & Social Care
- DBS on update service
The salary for this role is up to £16,893 which equates to £8.08-£8.33 per hour. You also get additional enhancements for working weekends and an additional £1 per hour overtime.
Please call Leanne Irving on 07983 200 945 for more information about this exciting new role.