I currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Care Assistant based in the Sefton area of Merseyside. This is a full time position with a mixture of both day and night shifts.
This position involves complex care for young adults within the home. Experience working with this type of service user is required for this position.
To be considered for this position, you must:
- Have at least 6 months paid experience working in a Residential care setting
- Ideally have completed Tracheostomy training
- Have done complex care
- Hold valid right to work in the UK
- Be flexible and ideally able to work a mix of day and night shifts
- Be up to date with all mandatory care training
Having a portable DBS and valid UK driving licence is desirable for this position.
To apply for this position, please send a copy of your CV to Sammi Barbour