Health Care Assistant
At Integra Healthcare we are looking for a caring and compassionate Healthcare Assistant to join our healthcare team in the Wirral area. The successful candidate will work under the supervision of qualified healthcare professionals, assisting with the care and support of patients. This is a great opportunity to gain valuable experience and make a positive impact in the lives of patients.
- Assist healthcare professionals in delivering high-quality care to patients.
- Provide personal care to patients, including bathing, dressing, and feeding.
- Help patients with mobility and exercise, as well as with basic medical procedures such as blood pressure.
- Maintain patient records and report any changes in patient condition to the supervising healthcare professional.
- Communicate effectively with patients, families, and colleagues.
- 6 months previous experience in a healthcare setting.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Empathy and compassion for patients
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Basic computer skills
- Must be willing to work flexible hours.
- Pay rates of up to £22 per hour
- Weekly Pay
- Training and development opportunities
If you are passionate about helping people and making a difference in their lives, we encourage you to apply for this position. Please submit your CV for consideration.