Deputy Manager - Nurse required for a nursing home based in Southport.
"Perfect opportunity for an experienced nurse looking to further their career into management".
- Job Title: Deputy Nurse Manager
- Salary: £35,360.00
- Hours: Full Time 40 hours per week with Supernumerary/office hours
- Develop the skills of the care team
- Promote and maintain a high standard of nursing care
- To ensure effective induction of all staff, together with clinical supervision of trained staff, mentorship and assessment of student nurses and induction of new care staff.
- To work within the NMC Code of Professional Conduct and the Commission for Social Care Inspection standards.
- Provide inspiring leadership to nursing and care colleagues and oversee the delivery of high quality care.Conform to the latest guidelines, maintain the highest levels of clinical governance, whilst regularly auditing practices and procedures.
Skills/ Qualifications for Deputy Nurse:
- Hold a current Nurse pin
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Have a clear and thorough knowledge of the CQC standards.
- Must have experience at supervisory level within a nursing home.
Please apply below with your current CV