Residential Children's Support Worker
£8.38 - £8.88
Integra People is a specialist recruitment consultancy, providing quality permanent, contract and temporary staffing solutions to clients from our wide network of UK offices. We also offer all our healthcare assistants and support workers the highest level of training, to ensure benchmark standards of care remain at an excellent level.
Integra healthcare are currently looking for Children's Support Worker's for our client in St Helens. This is an exciting opportunity for someone supporting children within a residential setting who suffer from learning disabilities and mental health.
We have multiple opportunities to be part of a core group of staff for this fantastic client with regular flexible hours available including wake nights, earlies and late shifts.
We have immediate starts available for suitable candidates!
The successful candidate will have the following experience:
- DBS Update service registered
- Relevant certifications and qualifications and mandatory training e.g. safeguarding, basic life support
- Competent with moving and handling of service users including manual and electric hoist
- 6 Months relevant experience
- Right to work in the UK
- Experience of working with challenging behaviour
- Experience of working within an ABI unit would be desirable but not essential