School Cleaner - Birkenhead
School Cleaner - CH43 - £10.07 per hour - Monday to Friday, 3pm - 6pm
Please note - ENHANCED DBS NEEDED
About Integra People:
We are a multi-sector recruitment company specialising in education, healthcare, industrial, facilities management and construction - providing an outstanding service to all our clients and candidates alike.
We are looking for a SCHOOL CLEANER to join our team. There will be a possibility of a permanent contract for the right person.
What is in it for you..
Joining our FM team will give you the opportunity to gain experience in a broad cleaning role. You will be utilising your existing skills and experience as well as learning from our cleaning supervisors, who you will be working closely with.
What you will be doing
· To carry out cleaning tasks set out in the school's cleaning schedule
· To use all cleaning materials and equipment in a safe and proper manner and in accordance with any instructions and specifications provided.
· To report the breakdown of any cleaning equipment or any perceived hazards in the workplace to the Headteacher (or other nominated supervisor).
· To ensure that work undertaken complies with stated requirements and undertake appropriate training, as required.
· Promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children and young people in accordance with the school's safeguarding and child protection policy.
Integra People are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, parental or adoption leave, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.