Year 3/ 4 Teacher - St Helens
Integra Education are looking to appoint a KS2 Teacher to work in a mixed year 3/ 4 class to work full time at a School in St Helens. The position is to start in October and will continue until December 2018 initially with the view of the role continuing into the new year for the right candidate. The School is looking to undertake lesson observations and interviews over the next couple of weeks.
The ideal candidate must have previous KS2 experience and must be happy to conduct the full teaching cycle at all times, including planning, delivering, marking and recording data. You must also be expected to attend staff meetings and parent's evenings. The school is looking to appoint either a Qualified Teacher or an NQT for this role.
In order to be considered for this role we require you meet the following criteria;
- Hold a relevant teaching qualification with QTS, such as a PGCE, B.Ed. or a BA Hons.
- Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident.
- Have previous experience of working in a UK Primary School.
- Two suitable references covering the last 2 years.
- Hold a current DBS that is registered with the update service or be willing to apply for a new one.
If you are interested, then please contact Mellissa directly on 01925 594 203 or send your CV for an immediate response.