Year 6 class teacher
Integra People are recruiting for a Year 6 primary teacher on behalf of an effective primary school in Merseyside. The school is led by a passionate senior management team and an effective team of governors.
The successful class teacher will have an excellent working knowledge of the national curriculum and will be able to plan innovative and engaging lessons, which meet the needs of all children in the class (including EAL and SEN). Applications from NQTs will be considered - the school is experienced in successfully developing newly qualified teachers, with a strong supportive structure within the school which is dedicated to the CPD of staff.
To be considered for the position of class teacher, you must:
- Have experience teaching primary education in KS2
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
We take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts.
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated Primary consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
If you are a primary school class teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you!
Apply today with your CV or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities you can also call Debbie on 01925 594203.