Trainee Cover Supervisor - Liverpool
Integra Education have been asked to recruit a keen and enthusiastic Trainee Cover Supervisor for a popular Secondary School in Liverpool.
The school are in a period of growth and are aiming to recruit a trainee on a casual basis where the successful applicant will be able to work flexibly if needed. The school will work closely with the successful applicant to increase their experience working with Secondary aged students, improve their subject knowledge across the board and improve their behaviour management skills. This role is ideal for someone thinking about going into a career in teaching but wanting further experience before applying for a PGCE.
- A childcare reference (someone who can vouch for your ability to work alongside children and young people).
- A DBS certificate or be willing to apply for one.
- Paid experience in a popular Secondary School.
- The successful applicant would gain valuable subject knowledge and behaviour management skills by working alongside some outstanding teachers.
- Local work which can be flexible if needed alongside studies or other part-time work.
If you are interested in this position then please apply now or call Mark at Integra for more information.