Integra People are working in partnership with a number of Primary schools across the Liverpool area, who are looking to build up a pool of Teaching Assistant staff to help them with their ad-hoc needs, on a day to day, short term and longer-term basis.
We are currently inundated with various Teaching Assistant positions across all Primary year groups, including EYFS & the schools that we are working with are looking for reliable and passionate teachers to come on board.
The successful candidates must have;
- Experience & knowledge within the majority of Primary year groups - EYFS, KS1 & KS2.
- Planning and resources available for your chosen year groups.
- Strong behaviour management & communication skills.
- Any SEND knowledge/experience would be beneficial.
- Hold QTS.
- Have a valid Enhanced DBS on the update service (or be willing to apply for a new one).
In return, Integra People can offer you;
- Your own dedicated, personal consultant.
- Connections to our partner Schools.
- Competitive pay rates.
If this is the Teaching Assistant role for you, give us a call today or apply now, send an up to date CV and one of our dedicated consultants will be in touch!