Teaching Assistant - Halewood (Part-Time)
Are you a Teaching Assistant who is looking for a new role?
Would you be able to manage behaviour on a 1:1 / small group basis?
Could you be open to a part-time position?
If you have answered 'yes' to the above, we would like to speak to you.
Integra People's successful Education division have been asked to provide a Teaching Assistant to support a school in the Halewood area on a part-time basis. This post has set days/hours including 2.5 days per week towards the back end of the week (Wed-Fri).
- Working 2.5 days per week either on a 1:1 basis or with small groups of students.
- Managing their behaviour to ensure the students are kept on task.
- Liaising with the Class Teacher to understand the requirements of the student(s).
- Guaranteed, long term work on a part-time basis.
- Access to Integra People's other opportunities.
- Good rates of pay, paid weekly.
- Level 2/3 Teaching Assistant qualification or similar.
- Experience working with challenging pupils.
- DBS certificate (or be willing to apply for one).
- Team Teach certificate is preferable but not essential.
Please apply now or call Mark at Integra People for more information.