SEN Teaching Assistant
Starting date: ASAP
£71 - £80 per day
We are looking for a motivated and dedicated SEN Teaching assistant to work in one of our SEN schools in the Wirral area. This role is to start as soon as possible and would be a long term position working full time. The successful candidate will have:
- Experience of working with or caring for children or young people
- SEN experience
- Proven ability to solve problems quickly and remain calm in a crisis situation
- Experience of working with children or young people with autism or special educational needs in a school, or health and social care setting
- Experience of supporting children or young people with behaviour that challenges
- Experience of working in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
If you are interested in the above role or any other teaching opportunities then please send your CV across.
If this role does not match what you are looking for then please contact us on 01925 594203 to find out about other opportunities we have available.
If you know of any other Teachers, Teaching Assistant or Cover Supervisors seeking work within the North West then please send on their details to Integra People.