SEN Teaching Assistant - Bootle
Integra People have been asked to provide a Teaching Assistant to support some students with additional needs within a mainstream Secondary School in the Bootle area. This is a long-term position which could potentially lead to a permanent post at the school.
- Working on a 1:1 or small group basis alongside students who have additional needs.
- Liaising with staff, students and parents on a daily basis.
- Supporting students in classrooms and their navigation around the school.
- Experience working with Secondary aged students on a 1:1/small group basis.
- Minimum of a Level 2 qualification in a childcare/TA related subject.
- A DBS on the Update Service or be willing to apply for one.
- Regular, guaranteed work at one school.
- The opportunity to make a real difference with these students.
- Permanent opportunities at this school when they arise.
Please apply now or call Mark at Integra People for more information.