SEN Teaching Assistant - Newton-le-Willows
Integra People have been asked to provide a Teaching Assistant with experience working alongside students who have had Special Educational Needs and/or Disabilities on a full-time basis. This vacancy is specifically working with young people who have been diagnosed with Autism.
- Working on a small group and 1:1 basis when needed with students on the Autistic Spectrum.
- Supporting the young people with their social, emotional, behavioural and academic development.
- Assisting the class teacher with general classroom tasks.
- Level 2/3 Teaching Assistant/Childcare related qualification.
- DBS on the Update Service or be willing to apply for one.
- Experience working alongside young people with Autism.
- Rewarding work.
- Long-term booking which could lead to a permanent post.
- Good rates of pay, paid weekly.
Please apply now or call Mark at Integra People for more information.