Science Teacher - Liverpool.
September 2020 start - potential of a permanent job.
Suitable for Newly Qualified Teachers.
Are you a Science Teacher who can teach Physics, Biology and Chemistry to Key Stage 3 and 4?
Integra People's successful Education division are working with a Multi Academy Trust based in the North West who have a Secondary Academy in the Liverpool area. This popular Academy are looking to recruit a Science Teacher, initially for 1 term to cover various classes within the Science department. Should the initial term be a successful one, a permanent contract would be offered for a January 2021 start.
The ability to teach all 3 Sciences to Key Stage 4 would be advantageous but not essential as this successful department do have the flexibility to adapt the timetable to suit your specialism(s). Newly Qualified Teachers along with experienced practitioners are encouraged to apply.
- The strong possibility of being offered a permanent contract.
- Quick and easy transition onto the Academy's direct payroll.
- Strong rates of pay from Day 1.
- A stable Science department and a supportive Senior Leadership Team.
- QTS/QTLS or equivalent teaching qualification.
- The ability to teach Science to Key Stages 3 and 4.
- A DBS certificate (or be willing to apply for one).
Please apply now or call Mark at Integra for more information.